It sounds SOOO good!!! I'm going to for sure put it on my grocery list for this next trip!
(Joleen Kremin)
I tried a new recipe this week it turned out great! I did it just before I went to bed and when I woke up my lunch was all ready for work. The meat was super tender and melty! Its basically apple roast in a stew.
Its easy
Apple Cider Beef Stew
1 pkg stew meat – lightly salted/peppered
1 pkg baby carrots (I used the ones that are tiny – really bite size)
6 chopped potatoes (I used red potatoes and left the skins on)
1 lg onion (I just sliced it and left it in rings)
2 chopped apples (I used gala it was all I had)
2 cups apple cider (I substituted juice for cider because juice was cheaper)
2 cups beef bouillon
Put in crock pot for 8 hours on low.
I would salt it a little extra as it needed some more than the stuff you put on the beef, and I also added some pepper but not a ton.
I got it from a website my mom and I have been trying – they are simple real-life sort of recipes…
http://www.simplifysupper.com/index.php?day=1&year=2008&month=12&viewmine=&username=
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment