If we're going to get fat by the things we bake we may as well make something worth while right?
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Nightly update #7
Tonight for dinner I made the "dreadful" steak stroganoff. Kye is so tired of sauces, but when it's the day before payday and that's what you have in the fridge aside from top ramen or mac & cheese... eh... Anyway, good fun!
called Bakerella (www.bakerella.blogspot.com). She seems to be SO into baking like I claim to be. She is SOO SOO SOO talented, so I got to thinking; I can do that. So here we are. As soon as I get a working oven, and convince my husband that there are things in this world a girl can't live without (like new cookie sheets, cake pans, loaf pans, etc.) I am UP AND GOING!!! SO watch out world, here comes me!
Contributions are welcome!!!
Feel free to continue to email me recipes, don't we all need help when it comes dinner time!!! nickolefhansen@gmail.com Can't wait to hear from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment